Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh yeah!! i just noticed today that everyone should be done with the book by now!! woot woot =] im happy mostly because i had finished the book during my spring break and it was hard to tell what i should and shouldn't say in my blogs or class discussions. now that everyone is done i don't think i remember half the things i wanted to discuss about. Which leads me to think that i shouldnt read a head anymore. one i thing i think i remember thinking was: Wow. yup that one word basically describes the whole book for me there. mostly because they leave us at a freakin cliff hanger! also we never get to meet this luke she was so tragically turn from or the fate of him. It also doesn't even tell us if she survived to live in Canada or etc. But i must say that im happy to hear that nick isnt a bad guy. It did take me a while to figure that out though... and i don't think i would have figured it out anyway because i was sooo close to not reading the historical notes because i thought they were just the thoughts of the author had on creating the book. glad i read it though.. it showed me at least one of the answers to my questions: that this crazy society didnt stay long and was eventually turned back to how i call it normal life for me. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment